Welcome to Bear Run Village where convenience, luxury and quality combine to bring out the best in apartment home living. This apartment rental community offers spacious and modern one, two and three bedroom floorplans with exceptional features and first class amenities all only a 15 minute drive from downtown Pittsburgh.
Bear Run offers extra touches and custom features to your new apartment home.
- Gas Fireplaces
- Nine-foot Ceilings
- Crown Moldings
- Walk-in Closets
- Dishwashers and Disposals
- Private Patios and Balconies
- Detached Private Garages
- Full-size Washer and Dryer
- Built-in Entertainment Center
- Frost-free Refrigerators with Ice Makers
Commit to a lifestyle of luxury. Bear Run Village offers the following to all of our residents:
- Elegant Clubhouse
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Easy Access to I-79 and I-279
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Activities
- Private Entrance to all Homes
- Professional On-Site Management Team
- Car Care Center
- Tanning Bed
- Resident Business Center with Color Printer, Computer, Fax, Copier and Local Phone
- Guest Suites*
*These features are not included in regular fees and are available for an additional charge.
I-279 North to Camp Horne Road (Exit 15 – old Exit 21). Turn right onto Camp Horne Road. Turn left onto Mt. Nebo Road. Turn right onto Arndt Road. Bear Run Village is the first right, just 2 miles from
I-279. Follow signs to the Information Center.
I-79 SOUTH – Mt. Nebo Road (Exit 68). Turn left. Follow to Arndt Road. Turn left, then right into Bear Run Village, just 2 miles from I-79. Follow signs to the Information Center.
I-79 NORTH – Mt. Nebo Road (Exit 68). Turn right. Follow to Arndt Road. Turn left, then right into Bear Run Village, just 2 miles from I-79. Follow signs to the Information Center.