The Polo Club of Pittsburgh in Moon Township, PA, offers all the essential qualities you desire for gracious living, located just minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport. Offering one and two bedroom apartments, luxurious amenities and unsurpassed resident services, the Polo Club is one of the premier apartment communities of Pittsburgh.
You’ll find the comforts of home at The Polo Club of Pittsburgh:
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Frost-free Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Deluxe Microwave and Range
- Designer Carpeting
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Private Balcony and Patio
- Mini and Vertical Blind Window Treatments
- Sports Pool
- Lap Pool
- Club House with Fireplace
- Deluxe Fitness Center
- Entertainment Center with Large Screen TV
- Picnic Area with Barbeque Grills
- Car Wash Area
Just 12 miles from downtown Pittsburgh; follow 376W through the Fort Pitt Tunnels, exit onto
Business 60. Take the Thorn Run Road exit, turn left. Follow Thorn Run Road to Beaver Grade Road. Turn left onto Beaver Grade Road, approximately ½ mile on the left.
Only 8 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport; 60S to exit 3 – Business 60. Take the Thorn Run Road exit, turn left. Follow Thorn Run Road to Beaver Grade Road. Turn left onto Beaver Grade Road, approximately ½ mile on the left.